Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Adventures in the land of Chi

The chickens were rowdy last night.. Very little sleep to be had by the human contingent in the home... i.e. me.

They actually slept peacefully from 9-11.. then this happened...


It continued on for at least 45-60 minutes before I gave up and gave them beef chewies... that seemed to calm them down and it was finally bedtime in the house of Chi. However, my slumber was sortlived as the little bitches started going at it again somewhere between 2 and 3. I think they got a little spoiled with me having a 4 day vacation and being up late myself. I guess it's a lot to ask 2 chihuahuas to understand the concept of a day job. :)

Just for fun.. here are the chickens doing their tricks. Harley's Trick pool is pretty limited... Telula kinda steals the show.

No comments: