Saturday, October 28, 2006

Getting Ready for the Maritimes

It's a hell of a lot colder in Atlantic Canada.. and the poor things are cold here in the winter so I thought I'd up their "warmth" quotient with some nice winter coats for our upcoming trip. Telula loves to wear clothes. If she sees one of her sweaters, she gets very excited and practically dives into in. Harley, not so much. Unfortunately - Harley has a single coat and needs it more than my little double-coated Telula.

Here are some fashion shots of their winter apparel.

Telula - Strutting her stuff:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Harley - hating every moment:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Harley wasn't as put out by her pink sweater.. the poor thing was freezing one day so I decided to try it out in the apartment:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Telula rocking her blue number:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And... loving puppy kisses:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No recent videos.. they've been rather cuddily lately.. I'm sure it's just a momentary lapse in Chihuahua battles. Both my dads have dogs (one a bichon, one a terripoo) so I'm sure there will be lot's of fun doggie moments on our "vacation"

One more before I sign-off though... my attempts at "color popping" in photoshop... Harley was having a nice nap while Telula watched over her:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: