Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Gifts and Squabbles...

The chi's got a present in the mail the other day! Kitty friend Peanut outgrew some of her sweaters and sent them along for the chickens to enjoy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've been trying out the new camera.. it's a little different than the old one, but I'm getting the hang of it. These are a little dark because.. hey, it's dark at night and I don't have a whole lot of lighting in here. :)

Telula got a new froggie puppet while we were on vacation.. she's very vocal when she wants to play with "puppet" Here is some of her whining:


See.. they don't always fight.. they also enjoy their chewies. Sometimes it's nice when they are just quiet... unfortunately, they don't smell so sweet afterwards. :x



Harley thinks cameras are tasty... she takes a lick at the lens at the end of this one:


They've taken to having full on battles at 1-2 am.. but I'm so not getting out of bed to get the camera out at that time of night.

2 comments:

Ms.Teacher said...

Ms.Smarties tagged me so I am passing it along.. Check out my blog for info.

Hope you don't mind!

Tabitha

Unknown said...

Hi there!

Your pups are so cute!

I have a question, do you feed BARF to your little ones? I have a 3 year mini-doxie that I feed a mixture of NRG dehydrated food to, as well as Solid Gold kibble and various other 'real food' additives (fish, veggies etc). Anyway, I've been wanting to try feeding raw for a while, but a lot of the info out there is for big dogs (My Ellie is 10 pounds..). Do you have any advice, links etc that you found particularly helpful?

TIA

D.