Friday, November 24, 2006

Back in the big city

The chi's enjoyed their trip to the Maritime's.. they were spoiled silly by the parents. Lucky for them.. not so much for me. What goes in, must come out. I'm happy to report all is well with their GI systems now.

I forgot my camera back in PEI.. but luckily uploaded a couple of pix to my laptop.

My stepmother decided that it would be fun to dress up Telula.. not her usual wardrobe.. I don't think she was too pleased

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Harley escaped humiliation while she sat pretty on Nanny & Grampy B's sofa:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Telula's Grampy K decided he wanted to be a dog.. but Telula managed to jump in there and steal the squirrel:

although - he did try to steal it back:



Telula..Being a little love:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sitting Pretty in the Chair at Nanny Jan & Grampy K's
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look who met a kitty at Nanny & Grampy K's! They had way too much fun with the kitty... she's 4 months old and loves playing with her puppy sister Sunny.. so an extra 2 puppies was even more fun:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Getting loven's from Nanny B(whose face has been blurred out because I didn't ask her if I could post her)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's all for now... there's more on the camera.. but I'll post when I get the pix back.

No comments: